We invite youth to submit artwork for consideration by no later than Sunday, September 30, 2012. Guidelines for artwork submissions are:
- Each submission must follow the size guidelines outlined below.
Please submit your artwork digitally (by either creating it digitally or by scanning it in once you are done)
File size: 6″ x 9″ (full page) OR 4.5″ x 6″ (1/2 page)
300 dpi/ppi (dots or pixels per inch)
We prefer grayscale but we can make that change here if needed.
- Artwork should be black and white line-drawings or pencil sketches.
- The piece of artwork must be original and created by the submitting person.
- Each submission must be accompanied by a permission and release forms signed by you (and your parents if you are under the age of 18). PARTICIPANT RELEASE FORM FOR ARTWORK
- Please submit artwork to: GodOfMyHeart@cpg.org
Submission Suggestions and Information:
- You may submit artwork that has already been used for another occasion, but not previously published.
- As you begin to create your artwork, it might be helpful to start with a scripture or a worship service that is meaningful to you to help visualize what your piece might say in these situations
- Think of your artwork as a prayer to God, a message to a friend, or inspired by an experience you have had with God
- You may create artwork for a specific event or time of year, such as Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter, Pentecost, Summer, Winter, Fall, Spring, Graduation, Mission Trip, Beginning of the School Year, Birthday, etc.
If your artwork is chosen to be in the revised and expanded God of My Heart, you will be notified via email no later than December 31, 2012.